Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gimme Some Time...

Lately I've been feeling the stress of not having enough time...time to sleep, time to get all this enormous amount of school work done, time to pray & spend time with God, time to work out, time to do this, time do that...basically, it's not enough time. I stress waaaayyy too much sometime & my optimism quickly runs out over a period of time. I find myself grabbing more & more ice cream at dinner time, it seems to be the only thing I can control lately. ha.
Despite my lack of time, God knows my worry & stress every second of every minute of every day. He loves me despite my lack of prayer & meditation with him & He gives me this crazy time so I can appreciate the quiet, less chaotic times with Him. It is at the end of week when I can look back & learn from lack of discipline in Christ that time in the Lord is precious & I should value my time in any way I can. 
So despite my lack of sleep, lack of physical fitness, lack of whatever it is, God gives us all the time in the world to reach to Him in these times. Maybe not having enough time isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment